meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits — and we’re looking for people like you.
We are looking for a phenomenal and experienced Revenue Accountant to provide support within the Financial Operations team specific to revenue recognition, invoicing, and client agreements.
- Ensure that revenue is properly calculated and recorded in compliance with ASC 606
- Create and update unbilled revenue and deferred revenue schedules for client projects and reconcile respective balances to the general ledger
- Perform project and service revenue forecasting
Contract Accounting and Invoicing:
- Assist Legal to ensure meQuilibrium’s compliance with client specific MSAs, SOWs, and Cos
- Responsible for entry of client related contract data into company tracking system
- Review and become knowledgeable of all client agreements
- Responsible for accurate and timely invoicing of clients and invoice collections
- Assist in monthly financial close
- Support annual audit process
- Support best in practice internal controls
- Provide data and support to FP&A for use in executive reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with Sales and Use tax filings and tax return support with third party preparer
- Maintain the database of performance related goals and work with all departments to report compliance
- Ensure proper intake and set-up of new customers and/or projects
- Detailed knowledge of software and SaaS revenue recognition
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with commonly used accounting systems, e.g., Quickbooks Online, NetSuite, etc.
- Advanced usage of Excel pivot tables and functions
- Thrives working within a team environment
- Eager to learn new skills and easily adapts to change
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in a fast-growing, SaaS company
- International experience is a plus
- CPA is a plus
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Remote work
- Competitive compensation with equity
- Maternity and paternity paid time off
- Unlimited vacation
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Access to meQuilibrium’s resilience solution for friends and family
- A leadership team that practices what they preach by way of building resilience, supporting employees, and importance of work/life balance
Our headquarters are based in Boston. There is the flexibility for this role to be remote; hybrid or even onsite when safe return based on personal preference sometime in 2022. There will be times when travel to the Boston office is necessary for team meetings or training. Must be able to work east coast hours.
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We encourage all to apply.